Please be advised that this Policy applies only to information obtained through this Site. It does not necessarily reflect our practices with respect to information obtained through other means.
Information we collect
We may record your IP address when you use the Site. We use IP addresses for diagnostic and statistical purposes and to administer the Site.
Site Usage Information
We may collect information regarding Site traffic patterns and usage. This information is used to analyze and improve the Site.
We may monitor how persons use our Site, including without limitation search terms entered, pages visited and documents viewed. This information may be stored with an IP address. Aggregated forms of this data may also be used in order to help us understand areas for future research and to identify future features and functions to develop for the Site.
We take precautions to protect information collected through the Site from misuse, loss or alteration. Our security measures include technology and equipment to help protect your information, and we maintain security measures to allow only the appropriate personnel and contractors to access your information.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post the changes on the Site. To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to apply any changes to information collected prior to the changes.
“Change in control” means any of the following events:
- We undergo a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition or other restructuring involving all or substantially all of our voting securities and/or assets, by operation of law or otherwise;
- We become insolvent;
- We make a general assignment for the benefit of creditors;
- We suffer or permit an appointment of a receiver for our business or assets;
- We become subject to any proceedings under any bankruptcy or insolvency law, whether domestic or foreign; or
- We are liquidated, voluntarily or otherwise.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at
Life Care Funding, LLC
47 Portland St.
Portland, ME 04101
Effective Date: January 1, 2013