What people are saying…
“Again, I want to thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a great pleasure speaking with you the other day and I really appreciate all of the hard work you have put in throughout this entire process” — Constance K., VAAssisted Living ›
“You have been an ‘Angel’ for me throughout these last months/days. You will always have a special place in my heart! I never wanted to move her to a state supported nursing home and you helped me make that happen – Thanks for all of your help. You have been great to work with! Thank you for your assistance in getting me started on this process” — Jerry A., TNHome Care ›
“My father was upset that he was a financial burden on me and my husband causing a lot of strain on our marriage. Life Care Funding took all that away. Your company moved swiftly and got the job done with your long term care benefit plan... Your company is the real deal- in a world where it seems like no one cares. — Carrie S., ILNursing Care ›
How do people pay for senior care?
This video explains the Long Term Care Benefit Plan and how Life Care Funding can help. We convert your life insurance into an immediate Benefit Account to pay for Senior care.
Any type of life insurance could qualify for a LONG-TERM CARE BENEFIT PLAN.
For senior living and long-term care made easy.
- Turn life insurance into a monthly benefit payment
- No-cost, No-obligation application and review
- Fund any form of senior care you choose
- No more premium payments
- Accepted by every Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice provider in the United States
Carrie fought hard to do all she could during her father’s health and financial downturn. He needed expensive care and she turned to Life Care Funding for help. Hear in her own words how turning her father’s life insurance policy into a Long Term Care Benefit made the difference for their entire family.
Gary was a successful insurance agent for MetLife. After his wife passed and the time came to fund Homecare he knew his best option was to use his life insurance policy to pay for the monthly expenses. Hear in his own words how he did not want to be a burden on his children’s families and he turned to Life Care Funding to make it possible.
Our Trusted Partners
over 5,000 providers of senior care
Life Care Funding is the Senior Living and Long Term Care Industry’s Trusted Financial Partner. Life Care Funding is available in Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice services across the United States. Learn more about all of our Trusted Partners today!
As featured in…
In this Blog post by Chris Orestis for A Place for Mom, Chris discusses what he saw and learned at the 25th Annual Meeting of the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA). The meeting was a very insightful look into the future of the world of senior care. During this gathering of industry leaders, new initiatives were announced and topics of importance to our nation’s seniors were discussed in great detail. Life Care Funding has long played a leading role in the industry as a senior...
In this Blog post by Chris Orestis for the Portland Press Herald, Chris discusses the impact on the entire family of long term care for a loved one. Do you know how to recognize the THREE SIGNS that someone needs long term care? Do you know what an ADL is? Do you know if you have become a caregiver? Do you and your family have a “LTC Action Plan” in place? The need for long term care can sneak up on a family or it can spring...
In this article by Chris Orestis for NAFA, Chris discusses the financial crisis impacting the United States driven by the a growing senior population in need of expensive long term care. Seniors and political leaders are both looking for more private pay options so that people are not forced to go onto tax payer funded Medicaid to cover their costs. When a person goes onto Medicaid they must be below the poverty line and lose their ability to choose what kind of care they want...
- Long Term Care Impacts the Whole Family
- Seniors and States Both Desperate to Stay Off of Medicaid Look for more Private Pay Options
- Do you want to live to 100?! Learn the Top 10 healthy living nutrition rules for seniors (and 5 BEST KEPT SECRETS)
- Discover Healthy Living Secrets, Financial Tips & More with Chris Orestis
- The growing long term care funding crisis requires understanding private pay alternatives (Society of Senior Care Advisors CSA Blog)
- Are your relationships aging well enough with you for healthy living? Senior Living BLOG (Portland Press Herald)
- AssistedLivingFacilities.org gives Life Care Funding their highest rating as a financial option for seniors
- A Place for Mom BLOG Columnist Chris Orestis: How to Inform Prospective Residents of Private Pay Funding Options
- Are you adaptable enough for healthy living? Senior Living BLOG (Portland Press Herald)
- Do you have the right attitude for healthy living? Senior Living BLOG (Portland Press Herald)