What people are saying…
“Again, I want to thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a great pleasure speaking with you the other day and I really appreciate all of the hard work you have put in throughout this entire process” — Constance K., VAAssisted Living ›
“You have been an ‘Angel’ for me throughout these last months/days. You will always have a special place in my heart! I never wanted to move her to a state supported nursing home and you helped me make that happen – Thanks for all of your help. You have been great to work with! Thank you for your assistance in getting me started on this process” — Jerry A., TNHome Care ›
“My father was upset that he was a financial burden on me and my husband causing a lot of strain on our marriage. Life Care Funding took all that away. Your company moved swiftly and got the job done with your long term care benefit plan... Your company is the real deal- in a world where it seems like no one cares. — Carrie S., ILNursing Care ›
How do people pay for senior care?
This video explains the Long Term Care Benefit Plan and how Life Care Funding can help. We convert your life insurance into an immediate Benefit Account to pay for Senior care.
Any type of life insurance could qualify for a LONG-TERM CARE BENEFIT PLAN.
For senior living and long-term care made easy.
- Turn life insurance into a monthly benefit payment
- No-cost, No-obligation application and review
- Fund any form of senior care you choose
- No more premium payments
- Accepted by every Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice provider in the United States
Carrie fought hard to do all she could during her father’s health and financial downturn. He needed expensive care and she turned to Life Care Funding for help. Hear in her own words how turning her father’s life insurance policy into a Long Term Care Benefit made the difference for their entire family.
Gary was a successful insurance agent for MetLife. After his wife passed and the time came to fund Homecare he knew his best option was to use his life insurance policy to pay for the monthly expenses. Hear in his own words how he did not want to be a burden on his children’s families and he turned to Life Care Funding to make it possible.
Our Trusted Partners
over 5,000 providers of senior care
Life Care Funding is the Senior Living and Long Term Care Industry’s Trusted Financial Partner. Life Care Funding is available in Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice services across the United States. Learn more about all of our Trusted Partners today!
As featured in…
Long Term Care can be an expensive proposition that too few people are prepared for or understand. Unfortunately most people don’t think about how they will pay for care until they are confronted by a serious health situation for themselves or a loved one. The worst time to start planning for Long Term Care is in the midst of a crisis because the options to pay for care can be complicated and take some time to access. Also, the costs of Long Term Care are...
Ways to Prepare for Possible Long-Term Care Costs Read this article via the ABC News website. Oct 1, 2014, 2:41 PM ET By ALEX VEIGA AP Business Writer Many of us hold on to an idyllic vision of our golden years, imagining we’ll be in good health and living self-sufficiently in our own home. But that scenario is likely to get dashed. On average, nearly 70 percent of 65 year-olds will eventually need some form of long-term care, according to the U.S. Department of Health...
Long Term Care is a reality that everyone will eventually confront—either for themselves, a loved one, or both. Unfortunately, Long Term Care is a topic that people avoid and don’t understand until one day a crisis situation throws them into a world for which most people are completely unprepared. The good news is that you are not alone. Not only are most people unprepared, but when a Long Term Care crisis hits it tends to bring together and involve multiple family members. In many situations...
- Life Care Funding Talks Senior Discounts With Woman’s World Magazine
- 5 Ways to Prepare for Possible Long-Term Care Costs
- How to be ready to pay for Long Term Care
- Life Care Funding Featured in ABC News/AP Wire Story about Paying For Long Term Care
- How to know when it’s time for Long Term Care
- A personal rememberance of 9-11: The day that the 20th Century died
- Are You Prepared For Long Term Care? What You Need To Know Today
- PHOTO ALBUM: Life Care Funding hosts annual “Lobstah Bake” with Emeritus at Vinings of Atlanta, a Brookdale Senior Living Community
- Life Care Funding Presents: A Never-Before-Published Photo of a Radiant Marilyn Monroe
- Life Care Funding Announces WINNER of Surprise Summer Maine “Lobstah” Bake for a Senior Community