What people are saying…
“Again, I want to thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a great pleasure speaking with you the other day and I really appreciate all of the hard work you have put in throughout this entire process” — Constance K., VAAssisted Living ›
“You have been an ‘Angel’ for me throughout these last months/days. You will always have a special place in my heart! I never wanted to move her to a state supported nursing home and you helped me make that happen – Thanks for all of your help. You have been great to work with! Thank you for your assistance in getting me started on this process” — Jerry A., TNHome Care ›
“My father was upset that he was a financial burden on me and my husband causing a lot of strain on our marriage. Life Care Funding took all that away. Your company moved swiftly and got the job done with your long term care benefit plan... Your company is the real deal- in a world where it seems like no one cares. — Carrie S., ILNursing Care ›
How do people pay for senior care?
This video explains the Long Term Care Benefit Plan and how Life Care Funding can help. We convert your life insurance into an immediate Benefit Account to pay for Senior care.
Any type of life insurance could qualify for a LONG-TERM CARE BENEFIT PLAN.
For senior living and long-term care made easy.
- Turn life insurance into a monthly benefit payment
- No-cost, No-obligation application and review
- Fund any form of senior care you choose
- No more premium payments
- Accepted by every Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice provider in the United States
Carrie fought hard to do all she could during her father’s health and financial downturn. He needed expensive care and she turned to Life Care Funding for help. Hear in her own words how turning her father’s life insurance policy into a Long Term Care Benefit made the difference for their entire family.
Gary was a successful insurance agent for MetLife. After his wife passed and the time came to fund Homecare he knew his best option was to use his life insurance policy to pay for the monthly expenses. Hear in his own words how he did not want to be a burden on his children’s families and he turned to Life Care Funding to make it possible.
Our Trusted Partners
over 5,000 providers of senior care
Life Care Funding is the Senior Living and Long Term Care Industry’s Trusted Financial Partner. Life Care Funding is available in Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice services across the United States. Learn more about all of our Trusted Partners today!
As featured in…
Life Care Funding CEO Chris Orestis is interviewed by the InsureBlog about how people are using life insurance policies to pay for senior care by converting their death benefit into a living benefit in the form of a tax-free Long Term Care Benefit Account. To read the full interview, click here http://www.insureblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/funding-long-term-care-voila-5.html Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
In this article by Teresa Mears for U.S. News Money, Chris Orestis offers his advice on when and if you should buy a long term care policy. Teresa’s article also discusses what to consider before buying a long term care policy and how to afford it.
Special guest BLOG by Attorney Victoria Collier // Amidst all the rumblings of the Veterans Administration proposing to change the laws making it harder to qualify for the wartime pension, there is a secret weapon that shouldn’t be affected by the changes at all. Life care funding is an emerging concept wherein a person owns a life insurance policy and sells it to pay for health care. The traditional model, life settlements, paid a person who had a terminal illness a nominal sum to do...
- 9 Factors to Consider before buying Long Term Care Insurance
- A New Tool for VA Benefits Planning
- Long-Term Care Costs Can Put A Whammy On Life Savings
- Life Care Funding Earns Highest Rating From AssistedLivingFacilities.org
- Do you know the ‘Fantastic Four’ corners of a solid exercise plan for healthy Senior Living?
- Are you a denier or a know-it-all when it comes to long-term care? How family stereotypes emerge when aging loved ones need assistance
- 5 Key Takeaways from the 2015 ALFA Conference
- Long Term Care Impacts the Whole Family
- Seniors and States Both Desperate to Stay Off of Medicaid Look for more Private Pay Options
- Do you want to live to 100?! Learn the Top 10 healthy living nutrition rules for seniors (and 5 BEST KEPT SECRETS)