What people are saying…
“Again, I want to thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a great pleasure speaking with you the other day and I really appreciate all of the hard work you have put in throughout this entire process” — Constance K., VAAssisted Living ›
“You have been an ‘Angel’ for me throughout these last months/days. You will always have a special place in my heart! I never wanted to move her to a state supported nursing home and you helped me make that happen – Thanks for all of your help. You have been great to work with! Thank you for your assistance in getting me started on this process” — Jerry A., TNHome Care ›
“My father was upset that he was a financial burden on me and my husband causing a lot of strain on our marriage. Life Care Funding took all that away. Your company moved swiftly and got the job done with your long term care benefit plan... Your company is the real deal- in a world where it seems like no one cares. — Carrie S., ILNursing Care ›
How do people pay for senior care?
This video explains the Long Term Care Benefit Plan and how Life Care Funding can help. We convert your life insurance into an immediate Benefit Account to pay for Senior care.
Any type of life insurance could qualify for a LONG-TERM CARE BENEFIT PLAN.
For senior living and long-term care made easy.
- Turn life insurance into a monthly benefit payment
- No-cost, No-obligation application and review
- Fund any form of senior care you choose
- No more premium payments
- Accepted by every Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice provider in the United States
Carrie fought hard to do all she could during her father’s health and financial downturn. He needed expensive care and she turned to Life Care Funding for help. Hear in her own words how turning her father’s life insurance policy into a Long Term Care Benefit made the difference for their entire family.
Gary was a successful insurance agent for MetLife. After his wife passed and the time came to fund Homecare he knew his best option was to use his life insurance policy to pay for the monthly expenses. Hear in his own words how he did not want to be a burden on his children’s families and he turned to Life Care Funding to make it possible.
Our Trusted Partners
over 5,000 providers of senior care
Life Care Funding is the Senior Living and Long Term Care Industry’s Trusted Financial Partner. Life Care Funding is available in Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice services across the United States. Learn more about all of our Trusted Partners today!
As featured in…
On Sept. 10, 2001 I was in NYC for the day on business. I remember flying in and out of National (DC) via LaGuardia. The takeoff and landings were always great because you would be staring right down on the Pentagon and always had the great view of the NYC skyline (including the Towers). I did not know that I would be spending the last day of the 20th Century two blocks from the Towers– but we… all awoke on 9-11 and the 21st Century...
What would you do if over 100 live lobsters from Maine showed up on your communities door step? Shelly Ealey and the Vinings team in Atlanta, GA figured out the answer to that question by throwing a lobster bake for residents, staff and special guests on Weds, September 3rd. Life Care Funding pulled Vinings’ name from thousands of communities around the United States that had entered the annual Trusted Partner drawing to win an old fashion Maine Lobster Bake. But taking on over 100 lobsters...
Marilyn Monroe is arguably one of the most iconic figures of the 20th century. Her image still graces magazine covers, advertisements and art of all forms. It is not often that a never-before-seen pristine image of her from her prime emerges. But one such photo was discovered in a shoebox of old family photos from more than half a century ago. This photograph of Marilyn Monroe was taken during a little known adventure that occurred in 1954 when she went to Korea for 10 days...
- Are You Prepared For Long Term Care? What You Need To Know Today
- PHOTO ALBUM: Life Care Funding hosts annual “Lobstah Bake” with Emeritus at Vinings of Atlanta, a Brookdale Senior Living Community
- Life Care Funding Presents: A Never-Before-Published Photo of a Radiant Marilyn Monroe
- Life Care Funding Announces WINNER of Surprise Summer Maine “Lobstah” Bake for a Senior Community
- AALTCI releases educational video with Life Care Funding about how to pay for care with Life Insurance
- HELP ON THE WAY– BOOK EXCERPT
- Providers Pursue Kids for Parents’ LTC Costs- Financial Advisor Magazine
- Financial care boost
- Diversity is growing in Senior Housing and Long Term Care
- Eating Lobster in Retirement: How One Firm Helps Seniors Find a Way