What people are saying…
“Again, I want to thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a great pleasure speaking with you the other day and I really appreciate all of the hard work you have put in throughout this entire process” — Constance K., VAAssisted Living ›
“You have been an ‘Angel’ for me throughout these last months/days. You will always have a special place in my heart! I never wanted to move her to a state supported nursing home and you helped me make that happen – Thanks for all of your help. You have been great to work with! Thank you for your assistance in getting me started on this process” — Jerry A., TNHome Care ›
“My father was upset that he was a financial burden on me and my husband causing a lot of strain on our marriage. Life Care Funding took all that away. Your company moved swiftly and got the job done with your long term care benefit plan... Your company is the real deal- in a world where it seems like no one cares. — Carrie S., ILNursing Care ›
How do people pay for senior care?
This video explains the Long Term Care Benefit Plan and how Life Care Funding can help. We convert your life insurance into an immediate Benefit Account to pay for Senior care.
Any type of life insurance could qualify for a LONG-TERM CARE BENEFIT PLAN.
For senior living and long-term care made easy.
- Turn life insurance into a monthly benefit payment
- No-cost, No-obligation application and review
- Fund any form of senior care you choose
- No more premium payments
- Accepted by every Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice provider in the United States
Carrie fought hard to do all she could during her father’s health and financial downturn. He needed expensive care and she turned to Life Care Funding for help. Hear in her own words how turning her father’s life insurance policy into a Long Term Care Benefit made the difference for their entire family.
Gary was a successful insurance agent for MetLife. After his wife passed and the time came to fund Homecare he knew his best option was to use his life insurance policy to pay for the monthly expenses. Hear in his own words how he did not want to be a burden on his children’s families and he turned to Life Care Funding to make it possible.
Our Trusted Partners
over 5,000 providers of senior care
Life Care Funding is the Senior Living and Long Term Care Industry’s Trusted Financial Partner. Life Care Funding is available in Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice services across the United States. Learn more about all of our Trusted Partners today!
As featured in…
In this Blog post by Chris Orestis for the Portland Press Herald; Chris discusses important nutrition rules and best kept secrets to help keep seniors healthy. One of the most important factors in aging well is your diet. What you ingest (and what you avoid) makes a huge impact on your quality of life and your longevity. In this two part article, learn the Top 10 nutrition rules you should be following and discover five of the best kept secrets that could help you live...
In this Blog post by Chris Orestis for the Society of Senior Care Advisors (CSA); Chris discusses the importance of understanding the variety of private pay funding options that are available to help families. Most people do not plan for long term care. Too few understand the differences between Medicare and Medicaid and what is required to qualify. People are also uninformed about the variety of private pay funding options such as the Veteran’s Aide & Attendance Benefit; converting life insurance into a Long Term...
In this Blog post by Chris Orestis for the Portland Press Herald; Chris discusses the important impact that relationships have on quality of life and longevity. As we age, our relationships will evolve and we must evolve with them. Studies have shown that people with active and positive relationships have better physical and mental health. There are four primary relationship types that people will navigate in their lifetime: Professional Social Ancestral Spousal To learn more, read the entire post on the Senior Living Blog: http://contributors.pressherald.com/lifestyle/senior-living/relationships-aging-well-enough-healthy-living/ Share...
- Discover Healthy Living Secrets, Financial Tips & More with Chris Orestis
- The growing long term care funding crisis requires understanding private pay alternatives (Society of Senior Care Advisors CSA Blog)
- Are your relationships aging well enough with you for healthy living? Senior Living BLOG (Portland Press Herald)
- AssistedLivingFacilities.org gives Life Care Funding their highest rating as a financial option for seniors
- A Place for Mom BLOG Columnist Chris Orestis: How to Inform Prospective Residents of Private Pay Funding Options
- Are you adaptable enough for healthy living? Senior Living BLOG (Portland Press Herald)
- Do you have the right attitude for healthy living? Senior Living BLOG (Portland Press Herald)
- Long Term Care Insurance Association Director To Moderate Webinar
- A Place for Mom BLOG Columnist Chris Orestis: Educating Families on Funding Options for Senior Living
- Aging well through healthy living: Senior Living BLOG (Portland Press Herald)