What people are saying…
“Again, I want to thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was a great pleasure speaking with you the other day and I really appreciate all of the hard work you have put in throughout this entire process” — Constance K., VAAssisted Living ›
“You have been an ‘Angel’ for me throughout these last months/days. You will always have a special place in my heart! I never wanted to move her to a state supported nursing home and you helped me make that happen – Thanks for all of your help. You have been great to work with! Thank you for your assistance in getting me started on this process” — Jerry A., TNHome Care ›
“My father was upset that he was a financial burden on me and my husband causing a lot of strain on our marriage. Life Care Funding took all that away. Your company moved swiftly and got the job done with your long term care benefit plan... Your company is the real deal- in a world where it seems like no one cares. — Carrie S., ILNursing Care ›
How do people pay for senior care?
This video explains the Long Term Care Benefit Plan and how Life Care Funding can help. We convert your life insurance into an immediate Benefit Account to pay for Senior care.
Any type of life insurance could qualify for a LONG-TERM CARE BENEFIT PLAN.
For senior living and long-term care made easy.
- Turn life insurance into a monthly benefit payment
- No-cost, No-obligation application and review
- Fund any form of senior care you choose
- No more premium payments
- Accepted by every Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice provider in the United States
Carrie fought hard to do all she could during her father’s health and financial downturn. He needed expensive care and she turned to Life Care Funding for help. Hear in her own words how turning her father’s life insurance policy into a Long Term Care Benefit made the difference for their entire family.
Gary was a successful insurance agent for MetLife. After his wife passed and the time came to fund Homecare he knew his best option was to use his life insurance policy to pay for the monthly expenses. Hear in his own words how he did not want to be a burden on his children’s families and he turned to Life Care Funding to make it possible.
Our Trusted Partners
over 5,000 providers of senior care
Life Care Funding is the Senior Living and Long Term Care Industry’s Trusted Financial Partner. Life Care Funding is available in Homecare, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, Memory Care and Hospice services across the United States. Learn more about all of our Trusted Partners today!
As featured in…
* Pay for senior care with life insurance * Home Care, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes * Learn from real family stories * Know your rights * Tips: Medicare, Medicaid, Assisted Living, Home Care PORTLAND, Maine – Chris Orestis, senior health-care advocate and CEO of Life Care Funding, (http://ebook.lifecarefunding.com/),has published a new free e-book, “Help on the Way,” which details the slowly unfolding crisis happening now in the United States: a “Silver Tsunami” of aging Americans with no way to pay for long-term care. Since 2011,...
- New E-Book, ‘Help on the Way,’ Explores Long-Term Health-Care Funding
- An Interview on Long Term Care Benefit Plans and Legislation – Part 2
- An Interview on Long Term Care Benefit Plans and Legislation – Part 1
- States continue to endorse Life Care Funding’s Long Term Care Benefit Plan as a way to help people pay for their choice of Senior Care
- Did you know it is quick and easy, and there are no fees to enroll in a Long Term Care Benefit Plan?
- Did you know a Long Term Care Benefit Plan is not a loan on the policy or Long Term Care Insurance?